So is there a way to...

ddodge68

May 11, 2010
Visit site
I'd really like to completely do away with the little slider unlock screen. I've found a couple of apps that are supposed to do it, but none that work well, so far. Any solutions out there?

ddodge68

May 11, 2010
Visit site
I know you can have clear ones but thats all I think you can do. Still need to swipe.

I was afraid of that. I live in the middle of small town Iowa. I'm not worried about anyone using my phone. Just hoping for a way to make easy access even easier.

El Jefe

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Widgetlocker has a setting when enabled for "no slider". It still puts you on the unlock screen when you wake the phone, but pressing the back button unlocks it.

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried NoLock? It disables the slide lock screen, the only time it don't is after a reboot, but after the initial unlock after reboot you should not see it any more until next reboot. Works well for me..

Last edited:

droidxixis

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried NoLock? It disables to slide lock screen, the only time it don't is after a reboot, but after the initial unlock after reboot you should see it any more until next reboot. Works well for me..

I found No Lock to work well, also.