Social Messaging App

bigguy_132

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
Just a quick question about the social messaging application. Is there a way for it to display all status updates for twitter and facebook rather then just my friends in my contact list? I was comparing my one in the social messaging app to my facebook mobile site and I noticed a lot was missing. Hoping someone can help with this. I would like to just use this one rather then have to download the actual facebook app. Thanks all!

wgroche

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Just a quick question about the social messaging application. Is there a way for it to display all status updates for twitter and facebook rather then just my friends in my contact list? I was comparing my one in the social messaging app to my facebook mobile site and I noticed a lot was missing. Hoping someone can help with this. I would like to just use this one rather then have to download the actual facebook app. Thanks all!
Have you tried Tweetdeck?

bigguy_132

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
I have not. I was trying to keep it with just the apps that I have on my phone without having to get another twitter client or facebook client.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiconnolly