Question SOLVED: Unknown bar along edge of screen

dougalex

Apr 5, 2024
Visit site
SOLVED: After messing with Edge Handler on/off buttons, the "bar along edge" went away
There is an area along edge of screen top left. It is software related (not screen hardware related) because it moves according to landscape and portrait. It looks similar to some kind of scroll bar but I cannot move it or drag it. Its only function I can tell is it blocks my touch where it is located (which is annoying). What is it? How do I get rid of it?

Last edited:

dougalex

Apr 5, 2024
Visit site

Vernelle

Apr 4, 2024
Visit site
SOLVED: After messing with Edge Handler on/off buttons, the "bar along edge" went away
There is an area along edge of screen top left. It is software related (not screen hardware related) because it moves according to landscape and portrait. It looks similar to some kind of scroll bar but I cannot move it or drag it. Its only function I can tell is it blocks my touch where it is located (which is annoying). What is it? How do I get rid of it?
Hi. Do you have a phone that Can have EDGE MENU if you Enable it? The last couple of if Samsung galaxy phones I've owned haves had the option for an EDGE Menu. It lights up Along side the phone (you pick the side or get too close to the edge). Then a shorten Menu of items of your choosing pop up.
➡️ I do not know what phone you have but LOOK AT YOUR "SETTINGS MENU".
➡️ Scroll Down to look for an ACCESSIBILITY MENU. CLICK.
➡️ If you have it.. At the TOP it will say HOW MANY Accessibilities you have TURNED ON (1,2,,4). CLICK.
➡️ There you can look to see if something is Turned on that you want OFF and then do that. That should fix the problem. If you turn it off and it Does Not Fix it then TURN YOUR PHONE OFF and BACK ON. BECAUSE after all your phone is a machine. 🤣.
I hope that helps.?