Someone please help

Minhaz Ali

May 19, 2013
Visit site
i rooted my phone and went to delete some applications and accidentally deleted something important. Now this message comes saying:

"
Sorry!
The application Home(process com.lge.subdisplay.app.subdisplayhome) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again "

i can still use the phone but this keeps pooping up with a close button. Im shaking right now and dont know if i can fix it. I can get it into download mode but it doesnt stay on for too long. I cant even find the firmware or something like that for the doubleplay. I was reading about "flashing the rom to stock" but im an extreme noob. Please help me. :'(

Look im extremely sorry if i put it on the wrong section but now im shaking and need immediate attention. Sorry.
LG Doubleplay

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
You made a nandroid back up right? Just reload that back up and start removing what you don't want again... With more caution lol

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Okay so you'll have to look around a bit for an alternative rom. You should be able to find a stock one out there.

Rooting the s3 is pretty easy but I would suggest doing a bit more research before deleting system apps or flashing new rom's

I would head over to xda forums, the section for rooted s3's and read read read before you go any further.

Keep us posted

Minhaz Ali

May 19, 2013
Visit site
bro, this isnt the s3 tho. its the LG Double play. like i said, im sorry for posting on the wrong forum but i cant find any roms for it at ALL

Minhaz Ali

May 19, 2013
Visit site
Heres what another guy from another forum said

"Don't worry, you don't have bricked your device what you need to do is to restore that apk (i think it should be home.apk).Download any stock based ROM for your device,extract it on PC and take home.apk from /system/app from extracted folder nd push it to your device using adb and chmod it to 644 nd reboot your device.else you can flash your stock ROM.You can also flash any custom ROM for your device"

what does that mean? i think hes correct. i can still function, but the error keeps popping up

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Man seems like you're not the only one either. I can't seem to find anything for that device

JamesLilly

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
How did you root your phone? Ive looked everywhere on how to do so and I cant find anything. If you could please let me know, that would awesome.:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AppGuru