Sony Google Tv-Honeycomb

robber

Oct 2, 2009
Visit site
Checked as well still nothing. Sony typically releases at night which coincides with the rumors for tonight. I just hope it doesn't come too late.

Nitros7

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Any word? I still have my Sony waiting for me to come home and set it up tonight... Would be awesome if I got the update too.

Nitros7

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
All right looks like I may just drive home tonight on my 3 hours of sleep only to pull an all nighter playing with y new TV!!

reidoreilly

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
All right looks like I may just drive home tonight on my 3 hours of sleep only to pull an all nighter playing with y new TV!!

yeah good luck with that, everyone though it was going to be pushed yesterday and google started sending out emails, but here we are on monday, and nobody has got it, i wouldnt be surprised if it takes a week until people get it.

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
yeah good luck with that, everyone though it was going to be pushed yesterday and google started sending out emails, but here we are on monday, and nobody has got it, i wouldnt be surprised if it takes a week until people get it.

Apparently people don't read that email that they sent...

"We?re excited to send you this advance notice about a number of software improvements that will soon be coming to your device through an automatic update. The update is rolling out over the next few weeks."

Next few weeks... Sounds like the angst at not having this on Sunday is a little misplaced.

ts0cha0tik

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
The Sony Internet TV Blu-Ray device at my job was updated early today. I got to play with it but when I got home my TV had not received the update just yet.

reidoreilly

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I was tired of waiting because it kept saying no updates so I pulled the plug on the box and let it sit for a second and plugged it back in to do a complete reboot. I booted up, and went to updates and it was downloading the update. Its pretty chunky too at like 251mb, so if you are still waiting maybe try to unplug your box and do a cold reboot.

frmorrison

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Everybody should have it by 11/3/2011:
esupport.sony.com/US/perl/swu-download.pl?mdl=NSX32GT1&upd_id=7145&os_group_id=1_8

Regarding due dates, Google said it would be planned to be out Spring/Summer/etc. I plan is just a projection, not an actual release date. At least this time Google didn't say "plan" they said "will be released".

anilkuj

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
I was tired of waiting because it kept saying no updates so I pulled the plug on the box and let it sit for a second and plugged it back in to do a complete reboot. I booted up, and went to updates and it was downloading the update. Its pretty chunky too at like 251mb, so if you are still waiting maybe try to unplug your box and do a cold reboot.

i tried this dint work for me , you got lucky.