Sound when back side is covered

theokeefroley

Sep 7, 2018
Visit site
I have a leather flip case for note 9. Everytime I use it i flip the case to the position where the back is covered by the flip part. My question is everytime I do this a sound is emitted from the phone. I assume this has something to do with the rear camera or finger print sensor being covered I just cant seem to find a etting connected to this. And if thats the case then the sound should also appear when the case is lying on its back. But it doesnt, its bugging me a lot so please if you happen to experience the same pls enlighten me

theokeefroley

Sep 7, 2018
Visit site
I use the Samsung standing cover case, and haven't heard any noises issue from the case, or the device, when I take the cover off, or put it on.
Thanks for the feedback. If only it isn't too much to ask. Can you try something for me? Remove the phone from your case, open messages or anything for typing text. With the flat part of your cover case, cover the whole back side of your phone and then proceed to type something. Let's see if the sound appears. Again if you only feel like doing it :)

theokeefroley

Sep 7, 2018
Visit site
Figured it out with the help of Samsung live chat. I have my ATM card on the flip case and everytime I close the case to the backside the NFC reader of the phone detects the card through the thin synthetic leather. Just turned NFC off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34