Sphere Control - Balance Ball - My first game.

Dre4M

Mar 19, 2019
Visit site
DrGhDKL.jpg

Hi everyone!

I'd like to introduce you to my android game.

Sphere Control is a simple adventure and recreation game. In the game, we move the ball. The game has currently completed 10 levels. Each level differs from the previous one and introduces new elements to the game, eg a new trap, obstacle, mechanism. Our task is to get all the crystals at a given level. We will be hindered by various traps, obstacles such as moving objects and tasks that we must solve earlier. The game is in a low-poly style.

The game is now available on Google Play: play.google.com/Sphere-Control

FB: facebook.com/Worthout

Hsfr0z8.jpg

v5KQJdy.jpg

q4SlEn7.jpg

EgWfPJ9.jpg

TH34RA0.jpg

SteinOveHelset

Dec 16, 2018
Visit site
Your game looks really great! I love the low poly graphics.
Can I suggest that you try to work a little bit more on your badge? I don't feel that it represent the rest of the game in a good way. Badges are really important when your game shows up in search results etc.

Good luck :)

Logix Indie

Mar 22, 2019
Visit site
From my experience, this is a fun game! The control is quite nice once you get used to it. The level designs are great, I enjoy discovering the items. There are also customizables. The game didn't introduce itself well imo, I didn't know those innocent looking campfires can kill the player, I didn't know that I can rotate the camera, and the first levels are quite difficult and long for beginners. I suggest some sort of tutorial with smaller levels. And remove the framerate number because I don't think players would want to see it. When I went to the Play Store, I would like to see some gameplay shots but they are all images of the maps, I suggest some variety there.
I am no expert, just wanna leave my feedback. It's a very fun game overall, well done!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burks