Spigen Slim Armor Arrived!

RG129

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Came in the mail today! Love the fit and feel. The glossy back is a little bit of a fingerprint magnet, but the dodger blue color hides it well.

The Spigen photos make it look like the camera cutout will almost be flush with the camera lens, but the camera lens is way more recessed than i expected.

Attachments

• IMG_1775.jpg
    IMG_1775.jpg
    339.2 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_1774.jpg
    IMG_1774.jpg
    573.4 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_1773.jpg
    IMG_1773.jpg
    600 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_1772.jpg
    IMG_1772.jpg
    667.5 KB · Views: 190

RG129

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Galaxy S4 case Slim Armor | SPIGEN SGP

$24.99

I bought it during Spigen's promo and got a free Ultra Crystal screen protector. Don't think I'll put it on the phone though. I haven't used a screen protector since my EVO 4G. EVO 3D and EVO 4G LTE both had no screen protectors and held up fine.

trmiv

May 5, 2013
Visit site
I love the looks of this case, especially the blue. The only thing that worries me is it seems the lip on the front is really low. Worried it doesn't offer a lot of drop protection on the front.

wallstreet123456

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Is it slippery or have a rubbery feel? Also can you plug a car charger into it I have heard people say that the Neo Hybrid won't work with a car charger because it needs the slim design of the OEM Samsung charger.

dynamiks

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
How is the responsiveness of the volume and power buttons? I heard they weren't that responsive from someone else on another forum. It has me worried since I ordered two of these cases.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
How is the responsiveness of the volume and power buttons? I heard they weren't that responsive from someone else on another forum. It has me worried since I ordered two of these cases.

The responsivness is very well from my experience. The buttons protrude and have a nice soft click to them and are very responsive

RG129

May 16, 2010
Visit site
The responsivness is very well from my experience. The buttons protrude and have a nice soft click to them and are very responsive

Yes, I agree. They protrude and have a soft click, but it's not a cause of concern for accidentally pressing the buttons in your pocket.

RG129

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Is it slippery or have a rubbery feel? Also can you plug a car charger into it I have heard people say that the Neo Hybrid won't work with a car charger because it needs the slim design of the OEM Samsung charger.

It can get quite slippery, but I have the habit of wiping clean smudges quite often, so it hasn't been a problem for me. Since the inner layer is TPU and not a rigid polycarbonate, I've been able to shove thicker USB plugs into the port and the TPU just accommodates the larger plug. I'll try to take pictures to show when I get home from work.

dynamiks

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site

Thanks for the reply. Looks like I'll just stick with my order and hope that my buttons don't have any issues.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Very nice looking... I have been thinking about getting the White S4 and adding one of the colored cases... the Blue really pops in your pictures.

Thanks for sharing!!!

MAXXTX

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
although I like the blue case I think if you had the black version of the GS4 it would match better. Still looks nice

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilliejoylene