Spoke with Best Buy customer service

steveinil

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
There opinion I must say I have the motor force but if the note would have had a flat screen I probably would have gotten that. But the note has also had some issues. Battery one and kinda laggy too I think I read also smaller battery than the force

maxman1

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Samsung lays out major bucks to have huge promotional kiosk in many BB stores. In my local store they ALWAYS steer Android shoppers to Samsung if asked.

Technified

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Samsung lays out major bucks to have huge promotional kiosk in many BB stores. In my local store they ALWAYS steer Android shoppers to Samsung if asked.

Exactly! That's a no brainer! Like why wouldn't they say that the note is the best phone? That's like me being sponsored by Nike and getting a huge check from them and someone asks...... What's the best sneaker? What do u think I'm gonna say.... Adidas? Lmao......

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Gotta admit... the Note 7 is a pretty hot phone. ;)

I dislike Samsung's modifications to Android, so it's not even a consideration for me.

fr4nk1yn

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
Not sure what the point of this thread is. Do you want us to say the Moto is better because _____ ?
Her opinion is the Note 7 is a better device for whatever her reasons are. Being it the Z section of this forum guess what most here are gonna say.

Joseph Coates

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
My wife is a diehard Samsung person and has the S7. The Note 7, is just too big and frankly too complex for what most people need. In reality, it is a good piece of kit for what it is. I don;t like Touchwiz, but I would use one if I had to. I think Samsung should get credit for stepping up to take care of their problems, unlike a certain fruit company who doesn't.

Revolutionary

May 12, 2010
Visit site
... And you decided you just had to run over and tell the nice people buying Motorola's Z that an untrained retail worker doing the "cellphones and accessories" rotation at the big box store that happens to be closest to your home made this definitive declaration?

Thanks, how terribly helpful.

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
I think Samsung should get credit for stepping up to take care of their problems, unlike a certain fruit company who doesn't.

"Stepping up to take care of their problems." Phones violently catching fire? Burning cars?

Hate Apple all you want, but let me know when they (or any other major phone manufacturer) doesn't "step up" when their phones can catch fire when you charge them because of a manufacturing defect. Samsung doesn't get credit for this - they're doing what they are supposed to be doing!!

Joseph Coates

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
There have been 35 fires out of 2.5 million units sold. You have a 1 in 42,000 chance of a fire, which is about the same odds of being killed in a car accident. Do a search for Touch disease, Apple doesn't really want to fix it or admit it's an issue. It's not the severity of the issue, its admitting when you are wrong and doing something about it.

beeare

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi folks. I asked a lady point blank which is the better phone and she said the Note 7....hmmm
This has to be the most useless post ever made. What in the world led you to post an objective opinion from some random Best Buy employee on something that's completely subjective? Who could possibly really care, especially without listing any of their reasoning?

anon(9227267)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
This has to be the most useless post ever made. What in the world led you to post an objective opinion from some random Best Buy employee on something that's completely subjective? Who could possibly really care, especially without listing any of their reasoning?

BUT - she was asked "POINT BLANK" - this makes all the difference in the world - :D:D:D

For those of you just tuning in - this post is made with complete sarcasm...

beeare

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
BUT - she was asked "POINT BLANK" - this makes all the difference in the world - :D:D:D

For those of you just tuning in - this post is made with complete sarcasm...
The original post or yours? Maybe the original post was pure sarcasm, otherwise it just cannot be real...

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Some people truly don't care about software interface or how smooth and seamless it is or if it's choppy and clicky so to speak. Those people are a huge majority which will use Samsung over Motorola in a second. Samsung is in your face advertising wear Motorola although markets but does it subtle. They probably spend a 4th of what Samsung spends in propaganda hype so I'm not surprised by this sales person favoring Samsung. You take 10 random smartphone users and ask them which do they prefer. Motorola or Samsung. I'd bet 80 percent or higher says Samsung and if one or two didn't, it's because they actually care about interface and interaction. I've tried twice to like Samsung and they make an awesome device but their software interface made me never reach for it at all over my one or two other phones. I was actually still debating on the Note 7 but when the Z Force came out and I had a chance to see if it performed liked the original Droid Turbo which it does, then I immediately got it. This was well before the battery bursting crisis of course. I have to say that I feel bad for Samsung BC the Note 7 is a beast of a phone. Now I'll never touch one just BC of the 000.01 percent chance my face could be scared. The Note 7 will only reach possibly half of its potential now as it was about to dominate Android entirely I think and for years to come for Samsung in general. They took a huge blow and I have to think lost a huge share of present and future customers due to this recall. I swore I'd never touch Android being only blackberry then to Apple until I tried the Droid Turbo. It changed my mind after continued use. Most buy Samsung BC it's Samsung. They are the I guess equal in the public eyes to Apple. I just hope Motorola continues to uphold their innovation and seamless software.