Spotify now on Android

anon(697)

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
The same feature exists for Android.

I've yet to try it as I'm not a paid subscriber.

A lot of people may now have moved completely away from physical media when buying music, so a ?10/month Spotify subscription is worth it. I still enjoy buying and listening to CDs though - I have very good CD player, amp and speakers/headphones and I'm not about to move from that to listening purely to music from my PC and phone so I'd rather use the tenner to buy an actual disc after auditioning the tracks through the Spotify PC client.

D

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
The same feature exists for Android.

I've yet to try it as I'm not a paid subscriber.

A lot of people may now have moved completely away from physical media when buying music, so a ?10/month Spotify subscription is worth it. I still enjoy buying and listening to CDs though - I have very good CD player, amp and speakers/headphones and I'm not about to move from that to listening purely to music from my PC and phone so I'd rather use the tenner to buy an actual disc after auditioning the tracks through the Spotify PC client.

D

I've made the jump to all things digital the past few years. Just more convenient for me. Only physical media that I have is Blu-Ray discs. That's about it.

anon(697)

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
Completely opposite for me :)

I buy CDs, but no longer buy any DVDs / Blu-Ray - have recently signed up for Lovefilm, which is a postal rental service so I still get the discs but once I've watched then I send them back.

D

cyberstven

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Hey everyone, a friend in the UK is letting me split the premium membership with her. I was wondering if it is possible to install the Spotify Android application in the US? I know on the iphone, the Spotify app doesn't work on a USA phone due to region settings. If you could let me know, that would be great.... Spotify is one of the reasons I really want to get an Android phone. Let me know, thanks so much!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigthangz80