Sprint 4g in the St. Cloud, MN area

yamatime

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
I live in Sauk Rapids, MN, which borders St. Cloud. Tonight I noticed I am picking up 4g for the first time. I know the road map says we are supposed to get it sometime this year, and sooner would definitely be better than later. Anyone in this area knows how slow the 3g is. This is great news for things to come. The speeds are rather lackluster on 4g on the couple tests I've done, but that is up to par with any new rollout until it's fully operational. Can't wait for it to be completed. Let's hope Sprint keeps the unlimited data, as this is the main reason I have stuck it out with them.

All this sent from the fawesome (f'n awesome) Galaxy Note II

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2.

uploadfromtaptalk1362823888421.jpg

CashiPhone

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Just wait those are barely 4g speeds, when its fully spread you should see 15+mbps pretty commonly on sprint. 3mbps is much better than the .3mbps. If you want to check the sprint coverage and plans on spread go to s4gru.com

yamatime

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Right! I was on that site already. Tonight I'm back to 3g, Grrrr. Lol. But a few more tests yesterday hit almost 10 mbps. How is the building penetration with 4g?

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Right! I was on that site already. Tonight I'm back to 3g, Grrrr. Lol. But a few more tests yesterday hit almost 10 mbps. How is the building penetration with 4g?

Way way better than wimax.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.2 using Tapatalk 2

mindriot07

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I have started noticing 4G showing up in random areas around the Saint Cloud area recently. It seems to be the strongest on the SW side of Saint Cloud (Pizza Ranch, Cash Wise, and Khols area...I think that's the SW side..) Though, there have been a few moments where I was connected downtown. I am very, very excited for this to be completed!! Hopefully it does not take them to much longer, the suspense is killing me!

fauxsherrrr

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I'm moving to Sauk Rapids in 2 weeks. How is video and audio streaming on Sprint's 4g network there? In St.Paul it was awful. During rush hour it was the worse, precisely when I'd prefer to stream my own music the most.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582