Sprint: Galaxy S9/S9+ Official Pre-Order Thread

djdonnyk

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Got my blue s8plus and the wifes pink s9 yesterday. Not much different from the s8plus. Had been using the beta oreo since November. Do like the new messaging app, dual speakers (don't forget to turn on Dolby atmos), and the camera. If I was not on the sprint galaxy forever I would of kept my s8plus. Will be getting the next one next year even if they don't change much. Loved the s8plus and love the s9plus.

Thanks for the reminder, I just turned on Dolby Atmos

djdonnyk

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Loving the speed on this so far, I can tell the difference from GS8 for sure. The fingerprint sensor is much faster than GS8.

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Well I have had mine for 24 hours now and it is an amazing device.
Finding it to be move fast with clean transitions from page to page and app to app.
Signal great. Screen sweet. Super Slo-Mo is cool.
Loving the new toy.
Anyone else?

Mav. :cool:

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
20180314_205207.jpg

The S9 plus running oreo makes a huge difference. There is no lag at all with this hopefully it stays like this and doesn't degrade over time. So far the camera is better on low light. I cant say I miss the screen of the note 8 since it's just .1 of a difference. The speed and animations are so fast on this device.

lrinaldi713

Mar 9, 2018
Visit site
Got mine last night. After having to call sprint because of activation problems I've had a chance to explore it and its awesome. Especially the Dolby Atmos...

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Got mine last night. After having to call sprint because of activation problems I've had a chance to explore it and its awesome. Especially the Dolby Atmos...
I'm thinking about moving over to Sprint. Any issues on your end with the Sprint version s9plus?