Sprint lte

meb730

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know when Sprint will have lte in Denver or what will be the first cities to have this capability? Thank you

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central.

If you head over to the Sprint forums there are a few threads going there that have some information on LTE areas. As of right now it looks like Sprint is turning on Chicagoland area, Texas, and a couple other states all in the South Eastern part of the US.

meb730

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
How do you post a new question on this site? My question is the video quality on the Evo 4G lte. Even when I connect to wifi and site like ESPN has terrible viedo quality. Netflix is awful as well.

napoleon321

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Sprint has made many promises that they are not staying true to. Now I can understand that a person can’t control every aspect of everything that is going on in the world but I feel that there should at least be someone working on sprint’s public relations. There should be a person telling sprint’s prized consumers what exactly is going on with the 4g updates and what exactly is going to happen to those of them that was expecting WiMax in their respective areas. Sprint needs to really open their eyes and focus on their public image because right now they look like nothing more than a bunch of crooks and bandits robbing citizens blind for their well earned money.