Sprint Note 7 shipping status

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Got my sd card this morning, now to remember to take it out when I exchange this baby next week for another note 7.

Attachments

• 2206.jpg
    2206.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 32

Adaboy

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Hopefully Sprint has new phones tomorrow at least I can get that out of the way and finish setting up my phone for the long haul...

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Hopefully Sprint has new phones tomorrow at least I can get that out of the way and finish setting up my phone for the long haul...
Well see just talked to a corporate store they said no , and that a massive text will go out to everyone waiting to exchange when there ready ,also stated that these phones would hit all the main retailers at once.
So well see?????

Im expecting a delay in the promo shipping until there sure your kepping a note7 , just my thought there

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site

I just went to a Sprint corporate store near me, they said they'll have them tomorrow morning I need to call and if they have them then I need to basically make a Mad Dash to the store before they run out. That's bull crap because I work an hour away in DC and have to deal with traffic so I won't be able to get to the store until late afternoon. Yet, they won't allow me to make an appointment. All I can do hope somehow a blue coral perfectly working unit with new battery lasts until I get there.

Teamjones

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
I just went to a Sprint corporate store near me, they said they'll have them tomorrow morning I need to call and if they have them then I need to basically make a Mad Dash to the store before they run out. That's bull crap because I work an hour away in DC and have to deal with traffic so I won't be able to get to the store until late afternoon. Yet, they won't allow me to make an appointment. All I can do hope somehow a blue coral perfectly working unit with new battery lasts until I get there.

Why can't you go to a store by your job if it's any?

Last edited:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe