sprint note

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
A sprint car told me they won't be getting three not because it runs on different radio. He said in the future other manufacturers will make larger screen phones. The reason I bought the new evo4glte with a 4.7 screen it's perfect and feels more natural to my hand than the5.3" note did. I also think the note would be to large for me to carry in a holster type case where the new Evo just makes it imo.

sent from my Evo4LTE

Love Divine

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Why are people so enthused about this phone at this point in the game? You really want that Snapdragon S3 raw power (lol, sarcasm) now? If anything, get the S3, or wait for the most likely beastly note successor. Sprint might give that a shot.

ajonesma

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I think if Sprint gets the note it'll be a Samsung Note 2 (or something similar as far as names go) with a beefed up processor and probably 2GB of RAM and 32GB/64GB of space! But probably the same 5.3" display.

terr#WN

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I wish it would come to sprint. This is exactly what I need for work. I would agree that if anything it would be a second version by this point. Still trying to convince myself to switch carriers for this phone. I have been sitting on an upgrade for over a year now. The service is just more exspensive on att.

ajonesma

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I wish it would come to sprint. This is exactly what I need for work. I would agree that if anything it would be a second version by this point. Still trying to convince myself to switch carriers for this phone. I have been sitting on an upgrade for over a year now. The service is just more exspensive on att.

Expensive and worse on AT&T, well depending on who your coming from.

Go Android!

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
A sprint car told me they won't be getting three not because it runs on different radio. He said in the future other manufacturers will make larger screen phones. The reason I bought the new evo4glte with a 4.7 screen it's perfect and feels more natural to my hand than the5.3" note did. I also think the note would be to large for me to carry in a holster type case where the new Evo just makes it imo.

sent from my Evo4LTE

Why do people think Sprint reps know anything? I bet anyone using this forum knows more than they do...well most.

But anyways, I feel like the GSIII replaces the Note in a way. The only downside is that the screen is just a little smaller but will probably have a larger audience than the Note's screen.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus CDMA using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I have been waiting for some info on the Note for Sprint and feel like others here that Sprint should wait and be the first to grap the NII. With the GSIII coming out and having great specs the NII should be a beast as well. The note would be for my wife but i will play with it while I rock the GSIII.

I think If Sprint were to grab up the Note they should push it over to Boost and Virgin With WiMax. For $399, It should be a great seller for them. IMO anyway.:)

Last edited:

Kikoshi

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Don't get me wrong but the only thing that I see mentioned about the phone is the screen size, and that is too big ect.. though the best part about this phone, that is less mentioned, and the biggest gripe from the ignorant people is, 1 thing, is not a lot of people are actually mentioning the wacom pressure sensitive screen, and its digitizer, which is the best thing about the phone itself. I really would like to phone to come to sprint. Being that I hate the S3 processor, I really hope that when and if it comes, it should have the exynos quadcore lte processor that I've been hearing about , Samsung has the time.

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Oh well I made my decision and took my upgrade for the best android phone in the universe... The Evo4GLTE :beer:;):D:p:thumbup:

sent from my Evo4LTE

briankurtz79

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I called them today and they know nothing about the galaxy note coming to Sprint. Who did you speak with?
To just randomly call means nothing. when the galaxy nexus came out I was the 1 that told the people in the store the release date 3 weeks prior. They had no idea
sent from my Evo4LTE

91_z28_4me

May 20, 2011
Visit site
I have been waiting for some info on the Note for Sprint and feel like others here that Sprint should wait and be the first to grap the NII. With the GSII coming out and having great specs the NII should be a beast as well. The note would be for my wife but i will play with it while I rock the GSIII.

I think If Sprint were to grab up the Note they should push it over to Boost and Virgin With WiMax. For $399, It should be a great seller for them. IMO anyway.:)

Why would the Note go for $399? Try more like $500 since that is the price that the unlocked version goes for. As for Boost/VM I doubt it. The Note is a high end phone, moreso than anything either are rocking now. Also Sprint will likely not be getting any new WiMax phones since they are going to push LTE, especially for high end devices.

IF Sprint gets the Note expect it to be an upgraded/modified one running LTE (my guess is that it will get the S4 just like the Sprint SGSII).

He123321

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
I was told a while ago, to expect the GNote to hit Sprint in late 3rd qtr of this year. It was mentioned under the Journal name. Could the name change mean the GNoteII, who knows...

I for one want the 5.3 beast!

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Why would the Note go for $399? Try more like $500 since that is the price that the unlocked version goes for. As for Boost/VM I doubt it. The Note is a high end phone, moreso than anything either are rocking now. Also Sprint will likely not be getting any new WiMax phones since they are going to push LTE, especially for high end devices.

IF Sprint gets the Note expect it to be an upgraded/modified one running LTE (my guess is that it will get the S4 just like the Sprint SGSII).

I did say IF... Sprints not getting WiMax thats why I said Boost or Virgin. They are running 4G WiMAX now( EVO Design Boost and EVO 3D Virgin) So if they were to skip on the first note and grab the Note II then Maybe just Maybe If Boost or Virgin would grab it and sell it for 399 alot of people might buy it. :)

seeingwhite

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Sprint, Verizon, etc. will probably get the Note 2. I just can't see any of them selling an 8-month old phone at this point. If you want a note-like device, they are coming, you just likely have to wait till mid-late fall for the new releases.

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone heard anything about sprint coming out with a note equivelent?
The most info I saw was all stated in the form of a questions like yours. This has been one of the longest waits.....to hear nothing.

Why are people so enthused about this phone at this point in the game? You really want that Snapdragon S3 raw power (lol, sarcasm) now? If anything, get the S3, or wait for the most likely beastly note successor. Sprint might give that a shot.
There's more to the phone than the processor; which by the way is not a bad processor. It's only natural to still want this phone without having to switch carriers to get it.

It's coming soon...likely by next month. This is directly from an insider at Sprint.
Insider at Sprint? Who--The janitor? Every person connected to Sprint who I've spoken with are completely clueless about this phone. The few who did know about this phone said Sprint is not getting it. As it stands, we know no more than we did 8 months ago.

I called them today and they know nothing about the galaxy note coming to Sprint. Who did you speak with?

sent from my Evo4LTE
**whispers** The janitor. :D

As much as I'd love to have the Note, I won't go to AT&T for it.

Why do people think Sprint reps know anything? I bet anyone using this forum knows more than they do...well most.

But anyways, I feel like the GSIII replaces the Note in a way. The only downside is that the screen is just a little smaller but will probably have a larger audience than the Note's screen.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus CDMA using Android Central Forums
For the most part we know the reps don't know anything--we just keep holding onto hope that they'll tell us something we've been longing to hear. As per your 2nd part, I disagree the SG3 replaces the Note. Both are great phones with different features. It's the Notes technology set that makes it appealing. I'm a stylus girl from back in the days of Palm so I'd feel right at home.

Don't get me wrong but the only thing that I see mentioned about the phone is the screen size, and that is too big ect.. though the best part about this phone, that is less mentioned, and the biggest gripe from the ignorant people is, 1 thing, is not a lot of people are actually mentioning the wacom pressure sensitive screen, and its digitizer, which is the best thing about the phone itself. I really would like to phone to come to sprint. Being that I hate the S3 processor, I really hope that when and if it comes, it should have the exynos quadcore lte processor that I've been hearing about , Samsung has the time.
Exactly!!

They are obligated not to tell you certain things, or they could lose there job.
Many of them deserve to loose their jobs cause they don't do it. No one should have to call a gazillion times for an issue which you believed corrected ages ago. The inconsistencies among CSRs is atrocious!

Sprint, Verizon, etc. will probably get the Note 2. I just can't see any of them selling an 8-month old phone at this point. If you want a note-like device, they are coming, you just likely have to wait till mid-late fall for the new releases.
Which still leaves me in awe at why TMo is getting version 1 so late in the game. I've said before I bet no one saw that coming. Many thought if anything, Sprint would get it long before anyone else; least of all TMo.

Reactions: xXBLACKBERRYXx5