Sprint solar charger

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Anyone on here get the solar charger or whatever that is from sprint? Is it a solar charger directly to the phone or does it charge a battery that recharges the phone? Anywhoo anyone have it or got a review on it, I pretty much work in the sun so this would be ideal rather than a spare battery and charger.

deaofly

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I didn't even know they had such a charger for the evo. Is it just for the evo or other phones? Is it on the sprint.com site?

Yourdogsdead

May 15, 2010
Visit site
They take quite a long time to charge the phone. It's best to get the ones with the battery in it, charge it up and recharge your phone with that.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
IMO the technology isn't great yet. as stated - they take forever to charge up. better off getting a second battery OR a pocket wall charger.

hopefully this technology will get better soon.

deaofly

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Yea I agree that you should just get a extra battery instead of things like this, it does take a good long time for my battery to charge from 15% to full 100%. I want something like what the Samsung instanct had, a battery charger that housed the extra battery inside and when you need to change batteries you just swap it out and charge the other one.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
i would like a little tiny wall charger with micro usb cable that i could fit in my pocket. unfortunately - i don't think a good one exists yet.

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
they sure don't give you much real info on that charger. seems like they should list the power specs.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nusaka