still living my Nexus

drewood31601

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Just wanted to shout out to all of the nexus owners, Galaxy Nexus 4G, and say that I'm still loving my Nexus. Sometimes I find it hard to believe that I'm still completely satisfied with this phone. Hope yours has been and is being as good to you as mine is to me.

Posted via Android Central App

TheRidge

TheRidge
Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to shout out to all of the nexus owners, Galaxy Nexus 4G, and say that I'm still loving my Nexus. Sometimes I find it hard to believe that I'm still completely satisfied with this phone. Hope yours has been and is being as good to you as mine is to me.

Posted via Android Central App

I ha e to agree with you there my friend! With all the phones I've been through in the past 14 yrs ago, I haven't been been more and more pleased with my Gnex. Ive passed up 2 upgrade cycles and I've stuck with this good ol' price of plastic! I'm up in March for yet another one, and I STILL seen anything interesting enough to pull me away. Unless something "blow the walls" off my twisted mind, I just may stick it out another yr! Depends on what comes out around x-mas season once again. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk