Stock Email App Rant

kcalmol

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
How is it that we have reached 4.3 and this has yet to be updated? Am I the only one who uses my tablet for corporate email? Could I at least have my sent folder list by recipient vs. (inexplicably) by sender (i. e., me)! And there really is a dearth of decent alternatives in Play. I've tried them all, Touchdown included. Oh, well. Maybe in KLP.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app

yudellj

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Agree completely.. the outdated thing doesn't even seem to display priority flags on Exchange mail... if an email is marked as "high Priority", it should have some indication, right? Am I just too dim to find the right setting, or is the program really that lacking in features?

gusar2000

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
I on the contrary satisfied with it.:)
Don't have corporate e-mails though. Not everyone does, and simple app which does the job is fine.
Not the G-mail, it's bugged, stops receiving e-mails at wish... But the stock one always WORK. :cool:

EFT

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Couldn't agree more. Why does Sent items folder list messages showing account holder as the sender. There is no other way. I just noticed this on MOTO X, and it was NOT this way on my previous "old and busted" Bionic.

David Crawford1

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I just got the latest upgrade yesterday and the "sent to" mail list still appears by SENDER (me) not the person I sent to. It sounds very easy to fix and if so I wish they would get on with it. What's up?

Graham Thomas

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
What's up is probably that Google wants to put all its efforts into Gmail rather than into helping you use other companies' mail. But yes, this looks like it would be easy to fix.

hichris123

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I just got the latest upgrade yesterday and the "sent to" mail list still appears by SENDER (me) not the person I sent to. It sounds very easy to fix and if so I wish they would get on with it. What's up?

Do you really think they're working on this when there's a huge exchange bug that hasn't been fixed yet? I don't think this is a priority as you haven't seen an outcry of users asking for this.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app