Stock Wallpaper

speedking

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know where I can find the stock thunderbolt wallpaper? It's the red/purple-ish one seen here:

htc_thunderbolt.jpg

Many thanks!!

speedking

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Oh yes, sorry I forgot to mention that I rooted my phone with Gingeritis 3D and it doesn't have this particular wallpaper. But it's the original one so that's why I want it!

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
There is a beautiful live thunderstorm wallpaper in the market if you can't get back this stock one. I am not rooted so don't know what to tell you on that.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
And I might mention too that Cyber Warrior has some truly beautiful wallpapers that he has designed and has put on the site..........I have them all and LOVE them........they are beautiful !:):):):):):D:D:D:D:D

meandmybolt

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site

I too lost this stock wallpaper when I rooted...glad to see it so I can get it back on my phone!

Sorry to ask such a noob question...but where exactly do I move this to on my phone/sd card? I tried saving it to my Gallery...but when I try to choose it as a wallpaper, it makes me crop it into one screen size in the middle...and then it doesn't move as I rotate from screen to screen, and is also all blurry since it makes me crop it out of the gallery...

What's the proper way to do this? Thanks!!

razzell2

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
I too lost this stock wallpaper when I rooted...glad to see it so I can get it back on my phone!

Sorry to ask such a noob question...but where exactly do I move this to on my phone/sd card? I tried saving it to my Gallery...but when I try to choose it as a wallpaper, it makes me crop it into one screen size in the middle...and then it doesn't move as I rotate from screen to screen, and is also all blurry since it makes me crop it out of the gallery...

I would like to know what, how and why someone ROOTS their Droid. I see it all the time...."is your phone rooted?"...."u need to root ur phone"...etc. But then I see many posts like this one..."after I rooted my cell I could no longer...".
What is rooting ur phone, m8? How did u do it/ why did u root it? What does it help u do when ur phone is rooted? Did it change the way ur phone works, in a negative way?

Lots of questions I know, and maybe the wrong place to ask, but I appreciate ur reading and replying.

Thanks
Razz

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site

I just tried it again without a problem... either open the attachment from your phone... long press on the image... set as wallpaper.. OR save image and open in the gallery.. menu.. set as wallpaper.. stretch the cropping box from the corners... save.

I'm using Dolphin Browser so everything saves to my Download folder and Launcher Pro so there's no problems with the wallpaper rotating from screen to screen.

I haven't used the stock browser in the longest time so I'm not sure where it saves images to and I haven't used the Sense launcher in so long I don't remember if there's a setting for wallpaper scrolling. I know with Launcher Pro you have an option to have the wallpaper scroll with the screens or keep it centered.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
I would like to know what, how and why someone ROOTS their Droid. I see it all the time...."is your phone rooted?"...."u need to root ur phone"...etc. But then I see many posts like this one..."after I rooted my cell I could no longer...".
What is rooting ur phone, m8? How did u do it/ why did u root it? What does it help u do when ur phone is rooted? Did it change the way ur phone works, in a negative way?

Lots of questions I know, and maybe the wrong place to ask, but I appreciate ur reading and replying.

Thanks
Razz

Here... rooting explained and is it for you:
http://www.androidcentral.com/root
Read the links in the first paragraph as well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hbjhvbvhgv hgm