Storm survivor

HiPower

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi All,

I'm currently a Storm victim. Looking to jump ship for a working phone. This looks like a great forum for the latest Android info. I hope to familiarize myself with the strengths and weaknesses of the Android platform.

HiPo

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Ex-Storm user as well. 9530 and 9550. I jumped to DX and loved it. I do miss some stuff on my BB but overall, I don't miss my BB. My Android can do so much more and switching from surepress to a touch screen was pretty easy. Took about a day to get used to it.

BB has ability to choose different profiles for ringtones but Android does not, either ring at different levels or vibrate. I like to ring for phones and nothing for messages sometimes but there isn't an option like that for Android but there are 3rd part apps for that, just haven't been able to search and try them out. Once I have time, I will.

HiPower

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Thank you all. These forums are addicting. I'm reading up as much as possible while I wait for the release of the TBolt.

Sledneck#AC

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I was a storm user as well 9530/9550.
Picked up the Desire HD the day it came out and dont miss a thing about my old BB

Your going to love the android OS