Stuck in boot loop

redhawk24

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I got a replacement EVO 4G today, and was successfully able to root it. However, when I went to flash my ROM, I accidentally flashed the theme instead of the ROM itself. The Synergy ROM is unfortunately not currently on my SD card or my phone, so I can't try flashing that at the moment. I am able to reboot into recovery but can't get out of the boot loop. The ROM is downloading onto my computer as I type this, but is there a way I can get it onto my phone without the phone loading up properly?

If I can't flash the ROM without booting properly, how can I get out of the boot loop?

Note: I have tried a factory reset, wiping the data, and wiping the davlik cache.

redhawk24

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I played around in recovery and figured out how to mount my phone as a USB mass storage device to my computer. I'm copying Synergy to it now, and we'll see how it goes!

MEZOCLONE

May 6, 2011
Visit site
I played around in recovery and figured out how to mount my phone as a USB mass storage device to my computer. I'm copying Synergy to it now, and we'll see how it goes!
Just make sure you wipe data/cache/dalvik cache and then flash synergy. After that you should be good to go! Nice rom though have fun with it

redhawk24

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Just make sure you wipe data/cache/dalvik cache and then flash synergy. After that you should be good to go! Nice rom though have fun with it

I did just this, and it has been stuck in the Synergy ROM loading screen. I tried pulling the battery and starting it up again, but no change.

daddyphathacks

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
Im Stuck in boot loop...cant acess recovery mode becausethere is no usb port nor volume down button. And when I say "no usb port nor volume down button....I mean it does not exists on the mobo anymore....Any ideas??? Auto recovery script at boot, bluetooth recovery, hdmi port, anything.... i dont have alot of $$$ and cant afford new mobo......Plus Im in the doghouse cuz its my wife's phone

HTC EVO 4G (Sprint)
Cyanogen7

LamarW89

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Am I the only 1 having trouble with the Kinged Kingdom V1.7 sense 3.0 ROM frm kingsrom.com ? It doesn't power on wen u reboot so u have to take the battery out n put it bak in then turn the phone on even after u flash the ROM. V6 n the update frm v6-v7 works just fine with no problems. I like these roms cause they is super gud on memory.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
srms