Stylus without an offset for Note Pro 12.2?

AlexAndAHalf

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I bought a Note Pro 12.2 and a stylus because I heard the S Pen for it wasn't so great. Specifically this stylus:

https://www.amazon.com/Fujitsu-Digi...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5301912

There's no offset with the S Pen that was included, but it's not a very good stylus for artwork. The one I bought (above) feels way better in my hand but the offset makes it way more difficult to draw.

Any suggestions on how to fix the offset or a stylus to buy that feels better than the S Pen that doesn't have an offset? I'd even be willing to buy another stylus and return this one if anyone has any recommendations.

fatyank

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
I'm using the Wacom Bamboo SPen. It works great. It's the size of a regular ink pen and has replaceable nibs that are the same size as the Tablet SPen. Does all the features of the built in SPen but is easier, more comfortable in your hand for extended writing or drawing or whatever. The standard SPen works great but not comfortable for extended use.
I'm not sure what you mean by offset as it pertains to the SPen so I can't help you there. I got mine at Best Buy for about $30.
I also use the Wacom Pen on my Note 4 phone. All functions work fine there too so if I'm using it on my Tablet I don't have to set it down and pull out the Note 4 SPen to do something on the Note 4.
There are several models. Look for Wacom Bamboo Smart Tablet Pen.

The Fatyank

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d