Swype 3.25 Beta

davidlnewman

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I am disapointed with the new swype 3.25 beta on the thunderbolt. I started using handicent with the 3.0 beta because of the spacing, caps issue on texts, but now with 3.25 it has expanded to email. Unfortunately there is no workaround for this that I could find. I would be more than happy to go back to the 3.0 beta, but that is not available ( that I could find) on beta.swype.com. Does anyone have a link to the 3.0 beta apk?

disconnect

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Ditto here, I don't know if it's possible to install the 3.0 beta due to licensing or other issues but it would be nice to have auto-spacing back in email. I'm hoping that both the SMS and email issues will be fixed with the upcoming GB release (since it's really a problem on the HTC side) but maybe that's just wishful thinking.

spartanguy81

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I always manually type the space after punctuation. Didn't know it was a problem. Could see how it would be annoying if you weren't used to the spacebar.

spartanguy81

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Spaces between words, and capitalization after punctuation and a space works fine for me. I only have an issue if I don't manually space after punctuation.

davidlnewman

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Weird, That does not work for me in the htc email client, and swype acknowledged that it is an issue for Thunderbolts. It works in other programs (including gmail), just not standard messaging and htc email client. In messaging you can overcome this with handicent (or equivalent), but not in email

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rj3005