Swype on thunderbolt.

K_Daddy

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
When I search for swype in the market all I get is swype like apps. Is swype not compatible with thunderbolt?

ggrr8t

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I am using the beta . it did stop working properly I came to this bulletin board and found out that if I uninstall it I could simply use the installer that came with the beta version and reinstall the newer version and it works fine now. I do not have a link at the moment if you google swype beta I'm sure you'll come up with 1

matthew2109

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I am using the beta . it did stop working properly I came to this bulletin board and found out that if I uninstall it I could simply use the installer that came with the beta version and reinstall the newer version and it works fine now. I do not have a link at the moment if you google swype beta I'm sure you'll come up with 1

beta.Swype.com is the link. I had same problem and had to reinstall as well over the weekend

Sent from my T bolt using Tapatalk

defcon999

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
When I search for swype in the market all I get is swype like apps. Is swype not compatible with thunderbolt?

I installed it and tried it out for a day....I text around 100+ messages a day....I didn't like it and went back to my original TBolt keyboard. I know if I gave it a little time I might like it and I did keep it installed, maybe when I get bored I will try it again!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21