Syncing with a Mac

rm2092

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking to get the Tab 10.1 ans was wondering if there is a program to sync all my pictures from my Mac to the Galaxy Tab ?

rm2092

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
No Kie's SUCKS with Mac OS Lion, it will not work right for me.
I called Samsung today and there service tech told me not to use there Kie's.
This is what he said to do, go to applications and select development and check the Debug box and the last box and leave the middle one unchecked at all times, then shut down your tab and turn it back on. If that does not work then uncheck all three and then shut down and restart the tab, he said it was important to shut it down every time you make a change like this and also this method is for your Mac to see the MTP USB and mount the devise. When I get off work in a few hours I'll try iy out my self, I hope I maid sense here ?

rebornr

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
I use File Expert and load all my files (mostly 1.5GB movies) on my wireless network via a standard browser. Slightly less fast than Kies because I'm not hard wired - but many, many times easier. I just enable file sharing on the tab then go to my browser - enter the URL and user/pass - then load the files to where ever you want on the tab. Super simple.

HD123

May 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking to get the Tab 10.1 ans was wondering if there is a program to sync all my pictures from my Mac to the Galaxy Tab ?

i use kies on my macbook air and imac running snow leopard without any issues. Will check my imac again with lion now and report back.

AFPoster

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
i use kies on my macbook air and imac running snow leopard without any issues. Will check my imac again with lion now and report back.

I use Lion and Kies doesn't always work, the only way to get media on the tablet for me is to go to the Import / Export feature instead of through the Library.

saltychino

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I use File Expert and load all my files (mostly 1.5GB movies) on my wireless network via a standard browser. Slightly less fast than Kies because I'm not hard wired - but many, many times easier. I just enable file sharing on the tab then go to my browser - enter the URL and user/pass - then load the files to where ever you want on the tab. Super simple.

+1 on this method, I installed FE and then Cyberduck (both free!) on my Mac, set up the FTP protocols, and then it was just drag and drop to whatever directory between tab and desktop I wished! A lot faster once it's set up than Kies. Kies takes about 10 minutes to fully connect to my tab for some reason.

I transferred multiple files ranging from 10mb to 1.34gb in minutes.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe