T-Mobile Digits available now

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
For those of you on T-Mobile you can activate your Digits service now, just open the T-Mobile app and go to Line Settings and click on Unlock.

Our S8s are one of the few devices with this services integrated from factory, no need to download the app for it, just remember to restart the phone after you unlock it so you will have the option available on your Settings-Clouds and Accounts, the new option will be called Multi-line settings.

The feature were you can make or receive calls and messages from any device, computer or tablet is free and it will be immediately available, I can tell you that it works great with my Galaxy Tab S and my iPad 2017. But if you want to try getting a new Digits line, they have a promotion for those with T-Mobile One Plus and Tmobile One Plus International options, you can claim are free line for a limited time.

Just look for more details here.

https://www.t-mobile.com/offers/t-mobile-digits

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Verizon customer here, anybody played with this and how is it?

I didn't get the free Digits number cause I don't have the Tmobile One Plus option and I have no real use for it but being able to call or receive calls and messages from my computers and both tablets is great and it really works flawlessly.

I did activated the Multi-line settings on the phone and I like how it modifies dialer and messages app to allow for the multi line setup. Just logged out of it and it removes all settings from dialer and messages apps back to default.

steveh552

Trusted Member
Mar 6, 2010
Visit site
I installed in on my iPhone 7 plus which has no sim and was playing around with it. Great for a wifi calling device that way. I only have my main number on it, do not have the free line since I am a Simple Choice subscriber and wont switch to T-Mo One unless forced to due to having two free lines on my account. I am not sure I could find a reason to use this other than to have a phone on wifi calling, maybe I will find something later on it is good for to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whytefrank