T-Mobile Nexus confirmed?

Holsum

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Hands on: Ice Cream Sandwich review | News | TechRadar UK

Reading through this review i notice that the drop down has a T-mobile logo on it (pic below) check out the full review for more.

Ice_Cream_Sandwich_review_05-210-100.jpg

Flyin Ute

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
T-Mobile just showed up in this review today on Mashable.com, unknown whether the writer is in the US or not.

It’s a lightweight phone at 4.8 ounces, with a HSPA+ radio inside (this test model sent to us by Google is using the T-Mobile network — a Verizon model using that company’s faster 4G LTE network will be slightly heavier).

Samsung Galaxy Nexus Review

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
It will be forever until t-mobile usa has this phone, expansys-usa states they have"100+ In Stock Now"

I'm surprised none of you are going this route. The phone will work on T-mobile. Nexus phones have always been unlocked on T-mobile. I assume most of you are waiting for T-mobile to officially have it so you can get it on contract, which is understandable.

I have a T-mobile activation kit coming in and am considering getting this phone from Espansys. I'm trying to hold out for Verizon but I don't know how long I can.

GeneralTula

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I hope they do get it, but I am happy with my T-mobile HTC Sensation :) just want ics

Right now the only way I know to Root the Sensation is extremely difficult. Theres a lot involved. Is your Sensation rooted or are you waiting for the OTA official?

If you are Rooted, would you mind sending me a DM with the info on who to do it and the links to get all the files needed. I'm using my MacBook Pro but I can use a HP if needed.

I would love to Root my wife's Sensation just to give her MIUI for starters and then do the ROM for ICS when it drops.

NEO_FOLLOWER2

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
The 32GB variant from Verizon is only $649. Surely, the 16GB version from T-Mobile will have to be equal or less less than.

i was about to buy the unlocked version before i found out

-samsung won't provide customer support for you since its not the correct region

then i was going to switch to verizon before i found out

-tether requires either a root and custom rom or paying verizon extra

...fail

i want an updated nexus one guys...really thats all i want
i want to be able to tether for free like on my n1
and have at least 32gb storage space

addiarmadar

May 13, 2010
Visit site
The T-Mobile store in my area (USA) told me that they are getting the Galaxy Nexus soon. Maybe Verizon has an exclusive deal ATM for this phone keeping it from happening now.

going_home

Jelly Bean ? Jelly Belly!
Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
i was about to buy the unlocked version before i found out

-samsung won't provide customer support for you since its not the correct region

then i was going to switch to verizon before i found out

-tether requires either a root and custom rom or paying verizon extra

...fail

i want an updated nexus one guys...really thats all i want
i want to be able to tether for free like on my n1
and have at least 32gb storage space

When I had the Mytouch 4G there was no problem tethering.
With the Amaze I have now, tethering was blocked and I had to add it for 15 a month.

You can bet with any new phone tethering will be blocked unless you add it.
You arent locked in, and it can be dropped anytime.

;)

Jordan jones

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
You can import them as little as 600. I got one for 720 but it comes with a damn good warranty. If you are looking for a cheap one go to Google.co.uk then search galaxy nexus. you can find places that are around 370 euro which translates to roughly 600 and these places sometimes ship internationally.

Reactions: Nirvana328

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yusufdontk