T-Mobile Pre-Order Question and Comment Thread

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Possibly. It was down earlier in the day too.

Heh, I never thought I'd be disappointed to not see a website down. However I'm sad to report that I've tried to log into my T-Mobile account multiple times today via both the app and the web page, and have not had any issues. Then again, my order status is still stuck at "shipped" as reported by T-Mobile and "Order Processed" as reported by UPS.

I could see someone not being able to access their account while some info is being updated. But are you guys saying that the my.t-mobile.com domain wasn't working!?

dkinley

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Heh, I never thought I'd be disappointed to not see a website down. However I'm sad to report that I've tried to log into my T-Mobile account multiple times today via both the app and the web page, and have not had any issues. Then again, my order status is still stuck at "shipped" as reported by T-Mobile and "Order Processed" as reported by UPS.

I could see someone not being able to access their account while some info is being updated. But are you guys saying that the my.t-mobile.com domain wasn't working!?
yes www.mytmobile.com the site is down

dkinley

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site

yes www.mytmobile.com the site is down

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I was just able to get in and see my order. Worked fine but earlier today it was acting up. Possibly lag issues from so many on there

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
That would be so so painful for everyone haaaaaaa !!!
063ae4060ee2c05b56502f6d2b0bd360.gif

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Just got a new text from tmo saying they expect to ship 4/20 to 4/21.

My ups info show a label but no pickup by UPS from tmo yet. Strange because an earlier text a few days ago said it would ship on 4/18.

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
The text I got on the 11th said it would be shipping the 19th, honestly I think that will be the soonest it will ship. haven't gotten any other texts except for the the one that said my order has processed and gave me a tracking number.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukfred