T-Mobile S10/+: Pre-Order Thread

artzynerd

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site
Now I feel all of your pain of watching the UPS driver's location. He has been so close to my house 2 or 3 times. They need better organization...or they are trying to get to deliveries within a 2-hr time frame. Deliver my phone already!

JJones1210

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
So, even with preordering last week, and getting a ship date of 3/27-4/2, I picked up my phone from the UPS hub this morning. Not too bad!

AndroidPurity

Jan 27, 2016
Visit site
What happened? To this thread?

Pre-ordered on 3/7 for Prism White S10+

Originally ship date of 3/27 - 4/2 then changed to 4/6 - 4/19 then changed to 4/2 - 4/16

Still no charge or anything. 13 days waiting and counting.

Nino DaDemon

Mar 4, 2019
Visit site
What happened? To this thread?

Pre-ordered on 3/7 for Prism White S10+

Originally ship date of 3/27 - 4/2 then changed to 4/6 - 4/19 then changed to 4/2 - 4/16

Still no charge or anything. 13 days waiting and counting.

Lol everybody got their phones and could care less about this thread now, that's just how it is. Hopefully you guys get your phones ASAP and Enjoy! Waiting is the hardest part but it's worth it once you finally get it

AndroidPurity

Jan 27, 2016
Visit site
Lol everybody got their phones and could care less about this thread now, that's just how it is. Hopefully you guys get your phones ASAP and Enjoy! Waiting is the hardest part but it's worth it once you finally get it

Lol! Well it's certainly not everyone. Theres plenty of T-Mobile people who pre-order before 3/8 that don't have their phones posting over on Reddit and T-Mobile Community.

Thanks! Hopefully it's soon!

Nino DaDemon

Mar 4, 2019
Visit site
Lol! Well it's certainly not everyone. Theres plenty of T-Mobile people who pre-order before 3/8 that don't have their phones posting over on Reddit and T-Mobile Community.

Thanks! Hopefully it's soon!

Yea that's true but this particular thread is now dead, everyone here ditched it or the ones still waiting for their phones must have moved on to other threads. Seems to be no more updates here so anyone else who still haven't got theirs I suggest you guys find another thread that's active, Goodluck also

TheHrushi

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site
Anyone with trade-in... Have you received any confirmation from Samsung about the trade-in being received? Its been over 10 days since I sent them my trade-in device, but I haven't heard anything yet.

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Anyone with trade-in... Have you received any confirmation from Samsung about the trade-in being received? Its been over 10 days since I sent them my trade-in device, but I haven't heard anything yet.

I got confirmation that they received my phone on 4/12. It is now in the assessment phase.

Attachments

• 701.jpg
    701.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress