Solved T-Mobile vs AT&T vs Verizon

f23948

Oct 2, 2021
Visit site
Please I would like to know what service provider is fastest? T-Mobile, AT&T or Verizon?
Please I would like to know what service provider is expensive? T-Mobile, AT&T or Verizon?

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Coverage and data speeds will depend on where you live. Having good coverage is the first thing for consideration. Your best option is to ask your neighbours and coworkers what carrier they use and how their service is. Once you've found which carriers have service in your area where you live, travel and work, then you'll be able to look at the various plans that those carriers offer and see which one is best for your needs and budget. Even if a carrier is inexpensive, it won't be good if you don't get coverage. Additionally, the most expensive doesn't always mean the best or fastest. We can't really say what is best for you, because we live, work, and travel in different places than you.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
We're grandfathered in with an old plan on AT&T that's cheap and not available any more, and they have great coverage, even internationally, so we've been happy with them.

But their current pricing is a little much in my cheap opinion lol. I would probably also go with T-Mobile or one of their MVNO's like Mint Mobile.