Visit site
Re: Tab 2 10.1 stay off

Here is what works for me: (every time)
The only way to shut off my Tab 2 10.1 is:
1. Connect to charger or pc
2. Press and hold power button
3. While still holding down power, press Power Off
4. Still hold down power button depressed, press ok
5. Hold power button depressed till you see battery symbol on screen.
Only now you can let go of the power button and it will stay off
In other words: Do the usual just connect to charger and keep your finger on the power button throughout the process till it is off and battery symbol shows on screen
Good luck

Karleen

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
NO SHUT OFF, AND NO UPDATE!!
It's been nearly a year since last post, when I *thought* my tablet would shut off. It does --- sometimes. I STILL have not been able to update my tablet, tho. I've tried Kies over and over and over.... no luck. The only think I have not tried is a factory reset or downloading another operating system.

Timothy Compton1

May 3, 2015
Visit site
how did you get a hold of Samsung?, do you have a number?..my Galaxy wont shut down, wont charge and it always says it has like 7 apps running when it first comes on(when it use to power down)...very irritating

egurls

Jun 27, 2015
Visit site
None of the temp solutions for the power off and staying off of my P5113 were successful....EXCEPT ...changing the WIFI setting in advanced settings, disabling the wifi on when sleeping. The unit has been powering down and staying off since I changed that setting......Thankyou all.

Liam Heidi

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
my tab 7 wouldn't stay turned off (sleep)....what I did is go to apps and delete WOW SCREEN LOCK. There were 3 of them. Now my Tab 2 7.0 turns off like it should. I have os v4.2.2

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheRepairGuy