Tab S brightness

A

AC Question

Just purchased the Tab S so still getting used to it. Whilst the screen is bright in a light room it automatically goes to a darker setting in a less well lit place then gets brighter again when influenced by better lighting, is this normal as it's driving me nuts. I've tried adjusting the brightness slider in device settings but still moves between bright and darker depending on how well the room is lit. Advice appreciated...thanks!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Just purchased the Tab S so still getting used to it. Whilst the screen is bright in a light room it automatically goes to a darker setting in a less well lit place then gets brighter again when influenced by better lighting, is this normal as it's driving me nuts. I've tried adjusting the brightness slider in device settings but still moves between bright and darker depending on how well the room is lit. Advice appreciated...thanks!

Welcome to Android Central!

It is probably the auto brightness that is making it change so much. I have it turned off on my Tab S2 and manually adjust it as needed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max mays