taskpanel, taskkiller, etc...?

maddmatt02

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
i have taskpanelx installed, and I like the autokill feature, and if I am correct you have to have the apps in the wanted list for it to shut them down, but even if I am actively using an app thats in that list, it still kills it if the phone is below the threshold i set.

so if you dont want your game to close when your about to get a high score, you have to manually check and make sure youve got enough available memory. which defeats the point of the "auto" kill.

any task managers out there that dont kill the one you are actively using or is there no way for the task manager to distinghuish between running in the background and running?

also why does everytime I kill everything, available memory is lower than the last time. like Ill kill all and have 93, then run some apps and kill all and then ill have 89, then 87, then 84, etc... until I restart the phone and get back to 93 or whatever?

(this is for the sprint hero even though I dont think it changes anything)

maddmatt02

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
alright, I was just looking at that one, kinda confusing though because he says to check under sd card and phone storage to see your available memory, but I dont need to know how much storage I have for more apps, I want to know how much system memory is available.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reroseroy