Terrible battery life?

fade2black101

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
Well one thing turn the weather widget off. And it also look like alot of things are syncing.....
Hi

Are you on 4.1.1 or 4.1.2? The 4.1.2 update is known to have reduced battery time, but what you're showing is still excessively high. Please install an app like betterbatterystats so we can see if there is an app keeping your phone awake.

crystinonfire

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Was trying to show the battery drain. Not sure how this app helps.

This app is useful, however, the launch screen isn't the useful one. you have to click on:
"App Usage" -> then, at the very top click on "App Sucker" -> from the pull down menu select "View Num Times Wake Device"

Whatever has the highest number of "wakelocks" is what is draining your battery the most. At one point my google maps had over 1000 wakelocks in an hour. I had to change some settings in various things (google drive, google maps, etc), but now my battery lasts over a day.

viper31573

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
All I have to compare my battery life to is my thunderbolt that I used till sunday and a couple people that say they get about 27 hrs, but yesterday at just under 20 hrs I was at 15%. I assume thats good? Its much better than my bolt.

sent from viper's note 2 using tapatalk

viper31573

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Right now at 2 hrs 15 min im at 85% but I just came back from my walk, streaming music and using mapmywalk which uses gps

sent from viper's note 2 using tapatalk

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz