terrible phone signal since update

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Can anyone here please help me with my Pixel 3? Ever since the last update I was immedietly dropping calls in under a minute. Finally figured out that if I turned OFF wifi calling my calls would be fine. Well 2 weeks ago I went to Dallas Fort Worth area for work and my service was terrible often showing no service and emergency calls only. Tried turning wifi calling back on no difference. I thought my phone was bad. This lasted the few days I was there. Vey populated area. I came home and as soon as I landed at the airport in Minneapolis my service was good and normal. No issues back home in north WI for a couple weeks. I go back to Texas last week and same thing. TERRIBLE service. Showed no service and emergency calls only almost always. Had people calling me and I never knew it and never showed a missed call. Couldnt even send a text at many times. I chatted with Verizon when there and they went online with phone and told me to go to a store and get a new SIM card. I did and no change. II get back home and boom, back to good normal service. I had turned my wifi calling back on in Texas as a desperate attempt to use my phone and forgot it was on this morning. Talking to a friend and dropping calls about every 30 seconds. Turned wifi calling back off and didnt drop call again. All this since the last Android update. How can I get this fixed? Please help. I like my Pixel 3 but I this is unacceptable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463