Tether/mobile hotspot?

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
I have at&t s4 active on android version 5.0.1 kernel version 3.4.0 is there anyway to enable to tethering app or install a new tethering app that will work?

PRoseAZ

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
There are are several ways of doing that. I found them best way for me was root your device. (I used KingRoot) install a custom recovery such as TWRP. I then flashed the Sky Fall rom from xda-developers site. Now I'm a hotspot.

PRoseAZ

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
OK first off use the TWRP manager and backup your device if you have not already done that. HAVE YOU INSTALLED A RECOVERY? You will need TWRP as custom recovery. When booting hold the volume up key until you see small blue text in upper left screen. It will either boot to stock recovery or to TEAM WIN. If team win your almost there. Now do a Google search for "SKY FALL rom" more than likely this is going to take you to XDA-Developers site. Once there you will find detailed instructions on how to flash this ROM using TWRP recovery and you can download Skyfall. I would also recommend downloading busybox and rom toolbox from jrummy-apps.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter