Tex messaging selection??

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
i tried a search, but how do you select multiple contacts when sending a text? is there a way to "check" each contact you want to send it to? say if im want to send a mass text or forward a text to many contacts. thank you.

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
I just checked and I didn't see a way to "check" each contact i.e. Blackberry to send a mass text. But you can enter the names in the To box and it will add a comma in case you want to add more names.

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
I just checked and I didn't see a way to "check" each contact i.e. Blackberry to send a mass text. But you can enter the names in the To box and it will add a comma in case you want to add more names.

thats a nightmare tho. if im sending a mass text, i dont even know who i want to send it too, it may be 100 people. and what a lengthy process that would be.

i need to find a messaging app that can allow you to select multiple recipients. what a silly feature Not to include.

Kalifornia

Dude
Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone else find it difficult that when you select a contact with multiple numbers in the messaging app, it doesn't tell you which number is their mobile phone vs. a home number? I believe this only happens in landscape mode though.