Text messages out of order

dakotagypsy

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
My text messages are coming through in a sequence based on the local time of the sender rather than the time I receive them.

In other words, when I have a conversation with my daughter in CDT, all her messages are grouped together and all my messages (from AZ) are grouped together before hers. This is because her time is two hours later than mine.

I used a Motorola Atrix for about a week before exchanging it for my Infuse and it sequenced messages in the correct order - as they are received rather than on the time of the sender.

Any ideas as to a fix for this?

Thanks all.

Rocket75

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Also if you have your clock to not sync with the network this will happen, regardless of program. I tried to set my clock 5 minutes ahead on my phone, don't recommend trying this, I am sync'd with network now lol.

dakotagypsy

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Also if you have your clock to not sync with the network this will happen, regardless of program. I tried to set my clock 5 minutes ahead on my phone, don't recommend trying this, I am sync'd with network now lol.
I never synch my clock with the network so this may have something to do with my original problem. Fortunately, Handcent does work correctly even with these settings.

James Barton

Aug 30, 2015
Visit site
Thanks!!! HandCent SM corrected the issue on the spot! Ive been frustrated for Months, not understanding why some messages were in order and others not, everything corrected as soon as I opened HandCent SM THANKS!!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Summer_glow