The first use of Android emulator

tom frank

Feb 18, 2017
Visit site
Hi all,

By Qt Creator 5.8, and using AVD_for_Nexus_4_by_Google API 22 armeabi kit, I created an app named App1 following the Creating the Project section.
Then created an AVD like the following the ran the app and chose that AVD > OK and waited and waited.

2.jpg

No virtual device will be shown to see my app work there and got the followings in the "Compile Output":

// ...(Many lines here ended to build successful)

BUILD SUCCESSFUL
Total time: 5.413 secs
Android package built successfully in 14.136 ms.
-- File: C:/Users/CS/Documents/Qt/App1/build-App1- Android_for_armeabi_v7a_GCC_4_9_Qt_5_8_0-Debug/android- build//build/outputs/apk/android-build-debug.apk
Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QtQuick.Extras.Private.CppUtils
Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QtQuick.Extras.Private.CppUtils
12:26:30: The process "C:\Qt\Qt5.8.0\5.8\android_armv7\bin\androiddeployqt.exe" exited normally.
Error while building/deploying project App1 (kit: Android for armeabi-v7a (GCC 4.9, Qt 5.8.0))
When executing step "Deploy to Android device"
12:28:35: Elapsed time: 02:20.

What is your idea about the problem please? And is there any way to solve it please?

tom frank

Feb 18, 2017
Visit site
Thank you for the reply.

Yes, I made the RAM = 760, Internal Storage = 1000 and Snapshot = Checked and Host GPU = Unchecked.
But again, the same result! :(

I don't know why whatever I create I get the error: "Error while building/deploying project App1 (kit: Android for armeabi-v7a (GCC 4.9, Qt 5.8.0))". :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WyattEarp