The H-815 version..... Will It Update???

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I've been using the Motorola XPE for 8 or 9 months. It replaced my LG G4. The G4 was fine, I just wanted a different phone. The digitizer on my XPE broke so I sent it to Moto for a warranty repair and reactivated my G4. I was surprised to see it is still running 5.1.

Dies anyone know if an update is planned for it?

Bruce39

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
I was on Verizon (not working now as phone, use only as a media device) but it is on 6.0. I haven't had a sim in it since aug; don't know when the last update was.

JGLdn

Mar 18, 2015
Visit site
Mine's running 6.0, but I don't think I'm going to get 6.1 otherwise I think I would've got it by now.

Honestly I've stopped caring about Android updates as I've noticed with very update battery life suffers.

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Mine's running 6.0, but I don't think I'm going to get 6.1 otherwise I think I would've got it by now.

Honestly I've stopped caring about Android updates as I've noticed with very update battery life suffers.

Do you guys use the carrier variant or do you have the H-815? My G4 uses AT&T but I don't use their particular model number. I personally don't really care since my XPE should be back within a week or so.

JGLdn

Mar 18, 2015
Visit site
Do you guys use the carrier variant or do you have the H-815? My G4 uses AT&T but I don't use their particular model number. I personally don't really care since my XPE should be back within a week or so.
I use the H-815. It depends on the speed your network releases updates. Perhaps your network won't update you at all.