The New Droid Works With ATT Sim

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Don't know if this has been mentioned or not and if it did, I apologize. I just wanted to let everyone know that the my Droid Ultra works with ATT as well. So I assume it work with the Droid Maxx as well. Everything works out the gate..calls, data (HSPA+) and mms. I didn't have to enter any apns. I remember when I placed my ATT Sim into my Verizon S4, there was always a constant notification in the drop down, that indicated that a sim other than Verizon was inserted into the phone. Well there is no constant notification of such on teh Droid Ultra. After I inserted the ATT Sim, I rebooted the phone and got like a little popup about a different sim being inserted than the message went away and the screen/icons started to populate.

So all is good :)

famouzstarz#AC

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Don't know if this has been mentioned or not and if it did, I apologize. I just wanted to let everyone know that the my Droid Ultra works with ATT as well. So I assume it work with the Droid Maxx as well. Everything works out the gate..calls, data (HSPA+) and mms. I didn't have to enter any apns. I remember when I placed my ATT Sim into my Verizon S4, there was always a constant notification in the drop down, that indicated that a sim other than Verizon was inserted into the phone. Well there is no constant notification of such on teh Droid Ultra. After I inserted the ATT Sim, I rebooted the phone and got like a little popup about a different sim being inserted than the message went away and the screen/icons started to populate.

well atleast the sim isnt locked now what about that bootloader!

sox08

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
so does this mean I can buy a gpe s4 or htc one from the playstore and put my vzw sim in that and have the device I really want?? everyone says it wont work but has anyone ever tried to see what happens for gits and shiggles??

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
so does this mean I can buy a gpe s4 or htc one from the playstore and put my vzw sim in that and have the device I really want?? everyone says it wont work but has anyone ever tried to see what happens for gits and shiggles??

I don't believe a verizon sim will work in a GSM phone...as a GSM Sim will work in a Verizon phone...

SuperMarioVT

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for sharing this info with us. Especially for those of us who travel abroad constantly it is definitely great news.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

drew66

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Hm. I wonder if we can put a Verizon Sim (from Maxx) in AT&T X? We could get it a week early and maybe customization?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
piru456