The Note 8 will be $950??

notefreak

Trusted Member
Mar 14, 2017
Visit site
I fear it will be more than that. Even the s8 plus will be 930 USD. Which I find unfair. Why do they up the prices just to cover the loss from Note7 fiasco?

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Exactly how do you see this ?
You work first Samsung.
Calm down, it's my prediction. The note 7 was selling for $850. Not to far fetched to see $150 price hike. Bigger screen for sure, new design, everyone is speculating Samsung is going to go overboard on the note 8, it's really not a ridiculous prediction.

I don't work for Samsung... Let's risk my job by publically leaking on a forum for all to see, LOL.

Last edited:

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
You must also remember that the S8+ was said to be around $950.00 before it was released.
That's true. I hope I'm wrong and Samsung stays below the $1,000 price point, but $1,000 isn't crazy talk either. I think it depends on how crazy Samsung gets with the note 8, they are going to be going against Apple 10th anniversary iPhone release.

The N7 had 64 gigs of internal memory, I doubt they will move to 128, that would be a price bump. Will they give the 6 gigs of RAM everybody wants that would be a price bump. I can see at least 950, but again that's my speculation.

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
That's true. I hope I'm wrong and Samsung stays below the $1,000 price point, but $1,000 isn't crazy talk either. I think it depends on how crazy Samsung gets with the note 8, they are going to be going against Apple 10th anniversary iPhone release.

The N7 had 64 gigs of internal memory, I doubt they will move to 128, that would be a price bump. Will they give the 6 gigs of RAM everybody wants that would be a price bump. I can see at least 950, but again that's my speculation.
By no means is $1000.00+ crazy talk. It could very well be in that area.

The Note 8 is around 6 months away from release. Leaks and rumors at this point can only be taken with a smidgen of salt.

As we closer to the release, leaks will be much more accurate. When it comes to pricing it is even more difficult, usually it is just someone's opinion and has no backing.

Nonetheless, it's​ all good☺️

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
By no means is $1000.00+ crazy talk. It could very well be in that area.

The Note 8 is around 6 months away from release. Leaks and rumors at this point can only be taken with a smidgen of salt.

As we closer to the release, leaks will be much more accurate. When it comes to pricing it is even more difficult, usually it is just someone's opinion and has no backing.

Nonetheless, it's​ all good☺️
I'm not upset with your comment, I just didn't think $1,000 for the note 8 isn't out of reach. Just preparing some that this could be Samsung's first $1,000 phone I know of anyway.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Just got a message from AT&T offering me the S8+ 4GB/64GB (and Gear VR w/Controller) for $849.99 outright! Just for comparison purposes to this thread...

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
I too feel that the Note 8 will be $900-$1000 if the S8+ pricing remains the same and Samsung tries to load the N8 up with features and hardware bumps to make a big splash after N7. Either way, I have to say that I'm a buying customer when they do.