The S21 5g really holds up.

TheAngryToaster

Sep 14, 2020
Visit site
This phone still feels as good as it did the day I bought it over a year ago. I have been using the iphone 13 pro from about a month after release to yesterday. After months of frustration, endless bugs and crap updates. I finally just put my sim back in my S21 and got it all updated.

It's feels just as snappy as it did before even after all the updates. The only thing I brought over were texts from the last 6 months. All the other apps I have or use all sync via the cloud in some way. It's just a farely straight forward process to switch between the devices.

Normally I don't hold onto phones after I switch between iphone and Android. I could never bring myself to ditch the S21 and I am glad I didn't. I thought about the S22 but it really didn't seem like I would gain a whole lot. I have no interest in the ultra series, it's just to dam big for me. That seemed to be the only one that actually got a decent upgrade.

All in all the S21 in my opinion is a near perfect phone. Especially given the fact that it has had an Android version upgrade as well as a one UI upgrade. It still performs like it did when it was new. I guess cudos to Samsung for dialing in the update game and not just focusing on the new flavor every year.

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
All quality phones these days are good to go for many years. Its only those who must have the latest device and tech enthusiasts that change phones every 6-12 months, and own multiple devices. The s21 is only a year old and will be a flagship caliber device for a number of years.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter