The Shack just called...my store is opening at 6 a.m.

Roustermiller

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I got you all beat my RS just called me and told me they are opening at 4am I'm in a class all by myself but it's all love we all will have the phone before work, School, or (lucky me) Day off

Holsum

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I got you all beat my RS just called me and told me they are opening at 4am I'm in a class all by myself but it's all love we all will have the phone before work, School, or (lucky me) Day off

Well in your case i would get it around 8am when i would be waking up. if you dont have any other plans that day.

The only reason i am getting it at 6:30am is because i have work at 7am... Perfect way to start my day.

ostrange

May 15, 2010
Visit site
JUST got my Radio Shack call!

So i am confirmed for a 1pm appointment.They have put aside a 5-pack of screen protectors for me ($10) and a EVO pouch!($??) I have the $50 gift card,$20 accessory card,15% off another accessory,$55 for my palm pre,$20 off old digi camera and the $10 survey coupon.Sounds like a headache for the person helpin me but whatever DUDER! Wish i had more stuff to trade but cant find anything else! surprised they dont take portable dvd players,I got one sittin right here.I cant wait for this new phone! im already makin a list of apps to download.

ImmaSlave4U

May 16, 2010
www.GoVeg.com
I got a call from a store that I called in early May. The employee had taken down my #...the thing is, I already pre-ordered at a different RS store...and *that* store has NOT called me. I'm not worried, though. I have my pre-order receipt and giftcard so I should be good.

Karadax

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I got my call early this afternoon that my phone was in with my name on it. I pre-ordered at a mall location here in San Antonio and they will be opening at 8am. When the doors open they are letting in the first 4 pre-orders only. I don't expect any complications. I'm #2 on the pre-order list so I hope they go by pre-order rank, tho I doubt it. :) Just a heads up.

wallie223

May 25, 2010
Visit site
RS called today i have the 6:30am slot nice i can get in before work i have a ? when your radio shack called did the person you talked to try to sell you a protection plan for 100 dollars.... mine did he said that it is 170 dollars but on june 4th it will be 100 dollars i thought i have the protection thru sprint let me know what the diffrence is please and thanks

anon28322

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
6AM HERE!!! Whoooo! I'm going in sometime around 6-7am to pick it up before work. Then promptly shove it in all my coworkers faces :p

mbabc

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Got the call this evening. They said there was one one other appointment at 5:30 Friday evening and I could pick my time. Guy said they were authorized to open at 6:00, but I gave them a break and made mine for 9:00 sharp. Told work I'd be a little late!

xSIN1134x

May 26, 2010
Visit site
my rs guy claimed he was off that day and had to come in just for me 730 am....must be so he can get his commission....make em work for it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamed-helmy