Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
So whats up with this surround sound, the speakers is covered with the kickstand? I want to know how the speaker sounds, none of the reviews cover it.. Isn't that a big thing, the surround sound speaker?? How does it work, i have a bose sound dock that i bluetooth my music too with my blackberry.. will the bolt sound alot better ??

leehblanc

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
It's a MONSTER sized speaker, bigger than the loudest phone ever, the OG Droid. The kickstand, being metal, shouldn't absorb the sound. If anything, it will probably reflect and "amplify" it.

I am Fake Jesus

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
It's a MONSTER sized speaker, bigger than the loudest phone ever, the OG Droid. The kickstand, being metal, shouldn't absorb the sound. If anything, it will probably reflect and "amplify" it.

x2 i doubt they would go thru the trouble of getting srs dolby an put a crappy speaker behind that huge grill. an ther is a video from ces that is playing it an you can hear it over the background noise an guy talking

speaker phone an ringers should be great with it.

biff6789

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
As mentioned before, many phones have the speaker buried in the chassis and the sound quality is still just fine. The reason nobody has said anything about it in the reviews is because the sound quality is good enough that they don't even notice anything bad enough to comment on it

Relax, mate :p

jd10984

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
If its louder than the OG Droid (its supposed to be) thats amazing I currently have the OG Droid and the sound is awesome.

shaddix

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I wish they would just put money into a better DAC or maybe even a digital output for us folks who have portable dac/amps instead of spending it on a better speaker.

That makes me wonder if it's possible to get digital audio out of a minihdmi port.