Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
What would you guys like to see in this device? Personally, I would like to see it in the US a little bit more.

KatMiku

May 20, 2014
Visit site
- Way less bezel , The Z2 is as big as the LG G3 but has 0.3 inch less screen and more rounded edges
- Louder and improved sound on the speaker setup, its alright on the Z2 but lacks depth for dual speakers
- Improved low light camera performance
- 2k display, 805 SoC , 3GB ram

anon(5816156)

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
-Less bezels. Clearly Sony was able to make a very compact smartphone (Look at Xperia ZL)
-Snapdragon 805
-Better camera algorithm and less noise reduction
- QHD screen of at least 5.5 inches IPS display
-More aluminum and matte plastic on the back. (Think of a very dark black plastic on the back of the phone, that would be sexy. ;) +less smudges)
-More control on the camera app (Manual focus and shutter speed control)

Some folks might have already written this (Look two posts above)
I am sure that some people might want such smartphone (With the exception of plastic black, which is subjective)
But this is just an opinion. :)
(EDITED to make things shorter)

anon(5816156)

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
https://twitter.com/DooMLoRD_XDA/status/473698866047365121

Latest rumor says september release date, snapdragon 801, 7mm thin, bezel finally thinner!

Evidently this guy is a pretty legit sony leaker.

Will it come to the US...who knows.

Well this guy made a lot of kernels for the Xperia phones and he did a fantastic job on it (I even had ever used one for my SP) I assume the leaks could very well be true.

Posted via Android Central App

lkbig

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
https://twitter.com/DooMLoRD_XDA/status/473698866047365121

Latest rumor says september release date, snapdragon 801, 7mm thin, bezel finally thinner!

Evidently this guy is a pretty legit sony leaker.

Will it come to the US...who knows.

Sad if there is no Z Ultra successor. It'll probably force me toward the WP 1520 successor. I want a good phone with a 6" inch screen. Last year it that was only the Sony or the Nokia.

Flagz

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Newest Lumia 1520 is coming to ATT, TMO & VZW. QHD LCD, 20MP Camera, SD 801 2.5GHz, 32GB ROM, 3GB RAM, Qi and SD Expansion.

jonvdw

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Still using the original Z. Love the omnibalance design, the UI and the waterproofing. Only wish that Sony would rollout updates faster. The Z3 compact will be my next phone.

ErnstMach

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
The one thing I would like to see from the Z3, especially the compact, is a proper release in the USA for once!!

Mobius360

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
Some of the rumors are pointing to a slight upgrade spec wise although the Z2 was no slouch so I guess this is really to be expected with a 6 month window between phones.

I'd like it to stay at 5.2", My G2 feels like such a great size for a phone to me. They need to put 32gb of storage on the dang thing. Why companies insist on 16gb still on a flagship phone is beyond me. They put cameras alone that take huge file size photos. Throw a couple games and you're done. SD card is nice but it doesn't make up for lack of real phone storage space.

More than anything released in the US before the Z4 is out.

Posted via Android Central App w/G2

kagenish

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Sony Xperia Z3 will be available at T-Mobile "this fall", unboxing video out now
T-Mobile USA confirmed that it’s going to offer Sony’s brand new Xperia Z3, though the carrier has yet to provide an exact release date for the handset. All that T-Mobile is saying for now is that customers will be able to buy the Z3 sometime “this fall.” In other parts of the world, the new smartphone should be released before the end of September – so maybe T-Mobile will have it by then, too.

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Sony Xperia Z3 will be available at T-Mobile "this fall", unboxing video out now
T-Mobile USA confirmed that it’s going to offer Sony’s brand new Xperia Z3, though the carrier has yet to provide an exact release date for the handset. All that T-Mobile is saying for now is that customers will be able to buy the Z3 sometime “this fall.” In other parts of the world, the new smartphone should be released before the end of September – so maybe T-Mobile will have it by then, too.

Before the end of the September is the summer though, not fall. Late September would still be pretty good.

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Before the end of the September is the summer though, not fall. Late September would still be pretty good.

Late September or First week of October would work for me. Anything later than that and I'll probably have to go with a Note 4.