Theme/Icon help

Roberts.Tyler3289

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I am looking for a good (preferably free) png editor. I have one now, paint.net which is fine but i'm having trouble changing the shapes of the icons. my custom browser icon is square because my stupid software doesnt have a freehand selection tool. Does anybody have any suggestions? also is there a better way to get the icons than google images? btw i'm not looking for conventional icons.... i want to use icons coming from os x, so finding someones already made theme with 2.1 icons isn't really what i'm lookin to do. Thanks in advance guys

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I am looking for a good (preferably free) png editor. I have one now, paint.net which is fine but i'm having trouble changing the shapes of the icons. my custom browser icon is square because my stupid software doesnt have a freehand selection tool. Does anybody have any suggestions? also is there a better way to get the icons than google images? btw i'm not looking for conventional icons.... i want to use icons coming from os x, so finding someones already made theme with 2.1 icons isn't really what i'm lookin to do. Thanks in advance guys

I use gimp.its free.

Roberts.Tyler3289

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Okay I tried to download from a link in gb's walk through for rom cooking ans it wouldn't work for me.... anyone know a good spot to get it? Prefferably for os X

Roberts.Tyler3289

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the link, I am downloading now... I don't know that there was something "wrong" with the link, I just know that I couldn't seem to actually get to a download link that would actually allow me to install

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidSmith420