Theme request for CM7

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Yes, and most likely. She tends to take tvalls phone when I'm gtalking him :p

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Hi sellers. The answer is yes, I have an android and it is currently wearing my latest theme, "Blueness". -tvall's gf. :cool:

P.S. she needs money for a market account. She doesn't want to release them until then. -tvall

Reactions: sellers86

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
tvall you lucky bastard hai Ms.Tvall im the forum nucence!

Hi. :D -Ms. Tvall

she's looking for ideas for themes. So if you want a theme, ask her. Usually takes her a few hours to get one perfect enough for her to be content with it. Once we get the $25 for a market account, all her themes will be there. Many will be paid, but you can get them free if you know where to look. she's going to bed now so I don't think she's going to post from my phone again tonight. -tvall

http://db.tt/0FRy7GdA - here's one of her (unfinished) themes. There are two other places on the internet you can find it. Its also the only one besides the one several posts up that she intentionally released (I've leaked some accidentally....)

Last edited:
Reactions: sellers86

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Yeah... I'm bad at making sure my builds are clean and working before I release. I forgot she uses the same login and repo that I use for cm7 for the g1 for her cm7 themes.

I need to get better at this..

Yeah she told me about that incident lol. I guess magpies sdext is working, I just don't have the option to move. Lol. It automatically does it.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
If they are on ext it becomes a "move to phone" button. Just making sure, they aren't system apps, right?

No, data apps. Like twitter, tapatalk, Facebook, LCD density changer. You get the drift, I'm sure lol.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ife45201