Thinking of purchasing the 7T, need feedback, please!

CTalman

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi All.

The 7T has received many good plaudits from reviewers and owners alike and it's currently available at a good price from Amazon (I'm in the UK).
Does anyone think the price could drop any further in the next few days?

Are those who own the 7T happy with their devices or looking to upgrade to one of the OnePlus 8's?

JHStewart1023

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I just got the OP7t and I'm happy with it. I didn't want to spend big money just to try something out but so far I really like it. I know this is an older post, but the differences between the 7 and the 8 are very incremental. so I'm happy with my decision. 😁

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I just got the 7t from tmobile, they had a deal $350 off if you add a line. Too good to pass up. I'm really liking it so far. I liked the s20 plus a bit more, but not $600 more.

Habiib

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
I've owned mostly HTC devices and just switched to the OP7t from the Pixel 3a XL. So far I'm very very happy with the OP7t. The only things I'm not overly pleased with is the camera (at least compared to my Pixel) and lack of a headphone jack. Other than that the 7t is an amazing device in my opinion.

Failure2Comply

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
I have the 7T and treat it like gold, never out in bad weather and from day one it had a tempered glass screen protector and Supcase Unicorn Beetle w/holster. A few weeks ago it started where I could hear callers but they could not hear me. I am on verizon and get very good reception at my house. This occurred on multiple people on different carrier networks. I went online and put in a "Repair Request". I waited, and I waited for a return shipping label but it did not come. I had to contact them in "Chat" and escalate it up to a higher tech who then sent me a label.

I shipped it back as soon as I got the Return Label not only in the Nice Red Box that it came in, but also in the shipping box where it came from Oneplus when I bought it directly from them. I did my online request on June 20th, the phone was delivered back to me on July 15th! BUT, when my phone returned it was NOT in my nice Red Oneplus Box, no, it was in a one inch thick cardboard box wrapped in bubble wrap and put into a bigger cardboard box! I thought, where the heck is my Phone Box? When I sell a phone I ALWAYS include everything, minus ear buds to the new owner. But now I don't have my original box! I am pissed!

I called Oneplus and was transferred up to a floor Supervisor who said that she would look into it. I received an email the next day stating that they could not send me back my box and that I was out of luck! I have owned Motorola, HTC, LG, Casio, Samsung, Pixel, and now Oneplus. Of all my phones this is the first one to break! If I was hard on phones I would understand but at my age I treat them very well and never subject them to harsh treatment. They are kept clean, in a case, and dry.

I will be selling this phone and will stick to Samsung, they are built like tanks and just work.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadadmusa45