Quite pleased with Pixel 6 pro

Jona005

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Loving my 6 Pro. Coming from a Samsung s21 Ultra i had concerns that I might miss some of the millions of features those phones have, but turns out I don't at all. Was able to sell that phone for a pretty penny on Swappa and I'm very happy with how it all turned out.

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Fair enough. There is no such thing as a bug free operating system. I certainly have my share of photos that aren't consistently good and of course my mediocre photos are quite definitely the fault of the camera! :D

I've just had my Pixel 6 Pro for a week now, but so far, it's the best combination phone and pocket computer I've ever owned.

How's your cell reception?

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but your post made me think about it.

Can we expect this Pro to go on sale any time soon? Generally I get phones on BF but there were no 6 deals this year, only the 5A. As a result, can we expect even a small sale soon?

Anyone heard any rumors?

Sorry again for using this thread but I didn't feel this was thread worthy but if a MOD disagrees, feel free to make one so sales. Thanks

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but your post made me think about it.

Can we expect this Pro to go on sale any time soon? Generally I get phones on BF but there were no 6 deals this year, only the 5A. As a result, can we expect even a small sale soon?

Anyone heard any rumors?

Sorry again for using this thread but I didn't feel this was thread worthy but if a MOD disagrees, feel free to make one so sales. Thanks
Your fine , I haven't heard anything , hopefully for Christmas some deals come in .

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Your fine , I haven't heard anything , hopefully for Christmas some deals come in .

Thanks.

I really hope so. I want to get the device but at the same time, I feel there has to be a very small promotion to push sales a little further and if I can wait another month or so and save a few bucks, especially around the holidays, I'll take it lol.

anon(40376)

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site

Personally, can't believe with the backlog of phones on order and those that will be ordered between now and next year, Google putting a sale on the Pro series. Buds maybe, 6 maybe, but not the pro. From a marketing perspective; why would they?

(On a side note, a UM football fan I see):D

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Thanks.

I really hope so. I want to get the device but at the same time, I feel there has to be a very small promotion to push sales a little further and if I can wait another month or so and save a few bucks, especially around the holidays, I'll take it lol.
If i hear anything ill let you know and im sure other members as well.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Personally, can't believe with the backlog of phones on order and those that will be ordered between now and next year, Google putting a sale on the Pro series. Buds maybe, 6 maybe, but not the pro. From a marketing perspective; why would they?

Good point with backlog of phones , we shall see.

Yes , big fan and a painful one waiting for them to get to this point , hopefully they can get to the title game but they have to beat 2 really good teams to get it .

Edit: they accomplished 3 things this year
Beat Ohio State
Won big ten championship
Made the playoffs

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site

That does make sense but I just hope you're wrong lol. I just did a test run on purchasing from their site and it looks like my 3XL still has light trade in value so I guess that could be my sale discount? Lol.

The_Woo

Aug 22, 2020
Visit site
Good point with backlog of phones , we shall see.

Yes , big fan and a painful one waiting for them to get to this point , hopefully they can get to the title game but they have to beat 2 really good teams to get it .

Edit: they accomplished 3 things this year
Beat Ohio State
Won big ten championship
Made the playoffs
Another fan of the Woooolverines!!! Just saying.......

20211207_071833.jpg

anon(40376)

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Grew up in MI, left the place back in the mid-60s, came back for college (not UM), left, basically for good (gov't did send me back for three years). I guess I might have been the only kid in MI who was never a fan of the Wolverines; however, two years ago, I ran across one in northern ID, I kept my distance. Not a friendly looking creature.

scribe4food

May 17, 2010
Visit site
It's not a binary choice for me, whether I like the phone or not. The hiccups, bugs, lagging, "weird things happening," have been frustrating; but I'm sticking with the P6P, because I like this phone.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
Loving my 6 Pro. Coming from a Samsung s21 Ultra i had concerns that I might miss some of the millions of features those phones have, but turns out I don't at all. Was able to sell that phone for a pretty penny on Swappa and I'm very happy with how it all turned out.

In a lot of ways I like the simpler, more straightforward pixel experience. You know what you're getting, tons of cool features that mostly just work, without tons of setting up/fiddling around with things, and they're quick to get up and running. I just purchased my first Samsung phone, a Z Flip 3, and I'm dreading setting it up and having to set default apps for everything between Samsung and Google... plus there just seems to be so many more settings :eek:

I don't use the majority of features on my current pixel :-\

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon